Foreign and Russian
Department of Foreign and Russian Philology
+7 (499) 259-26-56
Address: Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2A, building 1, room 507
Education: higher education (Khabarovsk State Pedagogical University, 2005).
Qualification: teacher of English and German. Specialty: Foreign language with an additional specialty.
Academic degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences (10.02.04 – Germanic languages, 2013).
Work experience in the field: 16 years.
Total work experience: 20 years.
- Foreign language (Bachelor’s degree, specialist’s degree)
- Foreign language in professional activity (Master’s degree).
Information on professional development for the period 2016-2020:
- The use of electronic information and educational environment and information and communication technologies in the educational process (PNU, 21.05.2018-29.05.2018, 36 hours, certificate).
- Language competencies of an English teacher. Level B2-C1 (Foxford, Netology Group Online Learning Center, 04.01.2019-04.04.2019, 144 hours, certificate).
- Introduction to the theory of translation (St. Petersburg State University, 10.02.2020-31.05.2020, 72 hours, certificate).
- Organizational and psychological-pedagogical fundamentals of inclusive higher education (MSUPE, 09.11.2020-30.11.2020, 72 hours, certificate).
Author of more than 20 scientific publications, 4 teaching aids in English, as well as advanced training courses for scientific and pedagogical staff of the university and teachers of educational institutions:
- “English in the field of intercultural communication” (72 hours);
- “Interactive technologies in teaching a foreign language” (20 hours / module);
- “Scientific communication of a psychologist: the main forms of presentation of research results in English” (72 hours).
Research interests: intermediate aspects of modern American poetry.
Awarded with certificates of honor from the Ministry of Education and Science, the Russian Geographical Society.
Information is coming soon