Youth Initiatives in Social Sphere
Field of training
39.03.03 Organization of Work with Youth
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Social Communication, Department of Social Communication and Organization of Work with Youth
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences,
Head of the Faculty of Social Communication,
Chair of the Department of Social Communication and Organization of Work with Youth, Professor
Program to be a specialist planning, coordinating and controlling:
- the events in social sphere;
- leisure and recreation for children, teenagers and youth;
- the activities of specialized (profile) camps;
- modernization and improvement of the implementation of services in the field of youth policy.
Graduates can run training courses, disciplines, certain types of training sessions for bachelor’s, master’s and students of additional professional programs in youth work.
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- develop long-term forecasts, plans, projects for working with youth and in the field of youth policy;
- determine the stimulating factors of the professional activity of the specialists in youth policy;
- to form an individual trajectory of development of students, teachers, youth specialists, parents of educational institutions of various types.
Graduates of this program work in state, municipal and commercial organizations specializing in youth policy, organize and conduct empirical research on youth issues, plan and accompany work with young people in various communities, and are responsible for providing information to young people on the implementation of youth policy. Interact with youth media. They can specialize in informal associations of children and teenagers. Graduates of the direction of organization of work with youth, specialize in methodological support for the activities of the community to work with youth. It is important that graduates can realize themselves in such areas as state youth policy, organizing methodological support and accompaniment of young people in the context of the implementation of programs of moral and patriotic education.
Module 1. Theoretical studies.
Module 2. Professional interaction.
Module 3. Theoretical fundamentals of organizing youth work.
Module 4. Disciplines of professional activity.