Field of training
44.03.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Clinical and Special Psychology, Department of Special Psychology and Rehabilitation
The program is based on the ideas and methods of the russian scientific school of teaching and upbringing of children with disabilities (N. Morozova, B. Korsunskaya, A. Kataeva-Wenger, E. Strebeleva, L. Plaksina and others).
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- teach children based on educational programs of preschool and school education;
- conduct psychological examinations of children of different ages with sensory, speech, motor disorders using recommended tools;
- create optimal conditions for children’s adaptation to educational institutions;
- work together with other specialists and family to prepare the child for education in a general education institution;
- conduct correctional activities with children according to approved and recommended correctional programs;
- create a psychologically comfortable social environment with the involvement of parents (legal representatives) and family members of all children.
You can work as a psychologist, an educational psychologist, a tutor in educational, cultural, health and social organizations.
Module 1. Fundamentals of worldview concepts in the field of scientific knowledge.
Module 2. Intercultural communication in professional interaction.
Module 3.1 — 3.4. Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of professional activity.
Module 4. Health-saving techniques in professional activity.
Module 5. Philological fundamentals of special education.
Module 6. Medical and biological fundamentals of professional activity.
Module 7. Clinical fundamentals of special education.
Module 8. Scientific aspects of professional activity.
Module 9. Theoretical and methodological issues of professional activity.
Module 10. Fundamentals of foreign philology.
Module 11. Methods of psychological and pedagogical diagnostics.
Module 12. Psychological and pedagogical support of child with disabilities.
Module 13. Psychological development of children with disabilities.
Module 14. Interaction of educational psychologist with people in educational relations.
Module 15. Techniques of psychological and pedagogical work.
Module 16. Techniques of psychological and pedagogical work with children with disabilities.
Module 17. Modern approaches of psychological and pedagogical support of children with disabilities.