Field of training
39.03.02 Social Work
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Social Communication, Department of Social Communication and Organization of Work with Youth
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences,
Head of the Faculty of Social Communication,
Chair of the Department of Social Communication and Organization of Work with Youth, Professor
Program trains specialists who work in social service centers, centers for social assistance to families and children, rehabilitation centers that provide services aimed at improving the standard of living of recipients. The specialty «Social work» is in demand in the context of the processes of globalization and social transformation. Students in this area receive knowledge both in the field of professional activity and improve universal competencies in the field of application of modern techniques, the formation of a communicative field.
By the end of the program you will get the skills in:
- assessing the circumstances that worsen or may worsen the living conditions of citizens, determining the individual needs of citizens in the provision of social services, social support, measures of social support and state social assistance;
- planning activities for the provision of social services, social support, measures of social support and state social assistance, as well as the prevention of circumstances that cause the need for social services;
- implementation of activities for the provision of social services, social support, measures of social support and state social assistance, as well as the prevention of circumstances that cause the need for social services;
- implementation of forecasting, design and modeling of processes aimed at improving the living conditions of citizens;
- preparation and organization of events to attract resources of organizations, public associations, voluntary (volunteer) organizations and individuals in the implementation of social services for citizens;
- implementation of quality control of the provision of social services;
- planning, control and organization of work with personnel implementing activities for the social protection of citizens;
- preparation of information materials for the media, social networks and public speaking to draw public attention to topical social problems, inform the population about the directions of implementation and prospects for the development of social work;
- organizing and conducting applied research in the field of social work.
Graduates implement social project activities in social service institutions, implement social policy programs and projects, accompany citizens in difficult life situations, helping them find ways to solve problems that have arisen. Students who have mastered professional competencies are in-demand specialists in the social sphere, find work as part of the direction of social services for the population, solve issues of employment or find the solutions of the issues of creating an inclusive environment. Our specialists are employed both in state and commercial structures, a large proportion of graduates open their own non-profit organizations aimed at solving important social issues.
Module 1. Humanitarian, social fundamentals of professional activity.
Module 2. Communication in professional interaction.
Module 3. Health-saving technologies in professional activity.
Module 4. Natural science foundations of professional activity.
Module 5. Fundamentals of professional activity.
Module 6. Fundamentals of psychological and pedagogical activity.
Module 7. Public administration and regulation.
Module 8. Social and pedagogical aspects of professional activity.
Module 9. Working with youth in various spheres of life.
Module 10. Project module.
Module 11. Realization of socio-cultural capabilities of persons with disabilities.
Module 12. Organizational and managerial module.