Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Social Psychology, Department of Theoretical Fundamentals of Social Psychology
Study & Methodology Specialist
The program is aimed at training the fundamentals of the psychology of positive internet socialization, working with the challenges of digital society and the risks of the «global web», at the basics of media and cyber psychology, and psychological aid in cases of Internet addiction.
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- promote positive internet socialization of a developing personality;
- provide a safe digital environment for a child;
- identify problematic use of the Internet and social networks;
- identify dependence on computer games;
- examine Internet content;
- study the features of Internet communication;
- identify a risk group of Internet-dependent users;
- solve the problem of cyberbullying;
- create preventive programs on Internet addiction;
- work on rehabilitation of users addicted to computer games;
- develop recommendations for the subjects of the educational process to reduce the problematic use of the Internet in the learning process.
After graduation you can work as a psychologist in the field of Internet technologies (experts, consultants, coaches, counselors).
Among the places of work: psychological centers, educational institutions (kindergartens, schools, colleges, universities), state and commercial organizations of various profiles, research institutes and laboratories, esport. You can also run a private practice aimed at psychological diagnostics, examination, health promotion of the Internet environment of a child and an adult.