Field of training
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Social Psychology, Department of Theoretical Fundamentals of Social Psychology
The program was developed on the basis of modern experience in the effective training of masters in psychology, as well as the requirements for the qualification of social psychologists in the current stage of development of society. The objects of professional activity of masters are: personality and group in a social context; communication and interaction of people; organizational development in the system of business, management and advertising; questions of formation of public consciousness.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- exemine the levels of socio-psychological development of groups of different types and profiles and the degree of mediation of interpersonal relations in them by the goals, content and tasks of joint activities;
- develop and conduct communicative trainings, trainings for team building and personal growth; The master’s program trains heads of psychological support services in organizations and institutions of various types, university teachers, psychologist-trainers, consultants in family psychology and interpersonal relations, in organizational development, management and advertising;
- exemine the severity of ethnic prejudices and stereotypes in institutions, organizations and communities of various types and profiles;
- exemine the stages of entering into a group of members of institutions and organizations of various types and profiles;
- master a set of diagnostic and research methods within the framework of the «reflected subjectivity» method, which allow, by assessing the direction and intensity of the personal contributions of the “significant other” to the consciousness of partners in interaction and communication, to determine the trajectory of its translation personalities in groups of different types and profiles;
- participate in the work of psychological services of closed institutions and organizations that are in conditions of social deprivation, as well as in the management of these services;
- exemine the correlation of universally significant intragroup structures in institutions and organizations of various types and profiles.
Graduates of the master’s program can perform scientific and practical psychological work in budgetary, non-governmental, public and commercial organizations of various types (including banks, trading companies, political structures, scientific organizations, educational institutions, the media, psychological support services for the population, etc.
Module 1. Theoretical studies.
Module 2. Research activities and methods of psychological research.
Module 3. Professional interaction.
Module 4. Applied areas of work of a social psychologist.
Module 5. Social Psychology.
Module 6. Organizational psychology.
Learn more about the curriculum via email@example.com