Faculty of Psychology of Education
Faculty of Information Technologies
Faculty of Psychology of Education, Department of Age Psychology named after Professor L. Obukhova
Faculty of Informational Technologies, Department of Applied Mathematics
+7 (495) 632-90-66
Education level: higher education, specialist’s degree
Qualification: psychologist, psychology teacher.
Direction of training and (or) specialty: Psychology.
Academic degree: Candidate of Psychological Sciences.
Advanced training and (or) professional retraining:
- “Combinatorics and Probability” (30 hours, 2019)
- “Creation of e-learning courses in the MOODLE system for the implementation of educational programs at the university” (72 hours, 2020)
Total work experience: 11 years
Work experience in the specialty: 6 years
- Mathematics and mathematical statistics
- Psychological support of highly motivated students
- Organization of educational activities of gifted students
- Counseling on the development of the abilities of children and adolescents
- Designing individual training and education plans for gifted students.
- psychology of giftedness
- developmental psychology
- research of intellectual abilities of schoolchildren
- research of cognitive motivation of schoolchildren
Information is coming soon