Faculty of Psychology of Education, Department of Age Psychology named after Professor L. Obukhova
Faculty of Informational Technologies, Department of Applied Mathematics
+7 (495) 632-90-66
Education level: higher education, specialist’s degree
Qualification: psychologist, psychology teacher.
Direction of training and (or) specialty: Psychology.
Academic degree: Candidate of Psychological Sciences.
Advanced training and (or) professional retraining:
- «Combinatorics and Probability» (30 hours, 2019)
- «Creation of e-learning courses in the MOODLE system for the implementation of educational programs at the university» (72 hours, 2020)
Total work experience: 11 years
Work experience in the specialty: 6 years
- Mathematics and mathematical statistics
- Psychological support of highly motivated students
- Organization of educational activities of gifted students
- Counseling on the development of the abilities of children and adolescents
- Designing individual training and education plans for gifted students.
- psychology of giftedness
- developmental psychology
- research of intellectual abilities of schoolchildren
- research of cognitive motivation of schoolchildren
Information is coming soon