SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL \»SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL APPROACH IN THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY\»
The total number of members of the scientific school: 23, including:
• the number of young (up to 35 years)-members of the scientific school: 12;
• number of Doctors of Sciences-members of scientific school staff: 2;
• number of Candidates of Sciences-members of scientific school staff: 5.
The main directions of research are:
• development of the theory of resources and capabilities of the society in social pedagogy;
• models of socialization of children and adolescents in the educational environment and social sphere of the megalopolis;
• socio-pedagogical support of orphans in the period after leaving the orphanage;
• the educational potential of urban society;
• socio-pedagogical resources and opportunities in professional education.