Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology
Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology, Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law
Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law
+7 (495) 632-99-97
+7 (499) 256-67-66
Academic degree: Candidate of Psychological Sciences (scientific specialty 19.00.01 General psychology, psychology of personality, history of psychology, dissertation on “Changing attitudes of illegal behavior of personality in minors”, 2008, Lomonosov Moscow State University)
Academic title: Associate professor
Education level: higher education, Lenin Moscow State Pedagogical Institute (1986); special Faculty of Practical Psychology of Saratov Pedagogical Institute of Chernyshevsky, specialty practical psychologist (1994); full-time postgraduate study of the Faculty of Psychology of Lomonosov Moscow State University (2005-2008)
Name of the field of training and (or) specialty: defectologist, sign language teacher, practical psychologist
Qualification: teacher of Russian language and literature of schools of the deaf and hard of hearing, practical psychologist
Awards, prizes, titles: Honorary Worker of General Education of the Russian Federation. Winner of the Ford Foundation International Scholarship Program (IFP) Competition (2005), Scholarship holder of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) under the Studienreise program-2016.
From 1986 to 1999 – a sign language teacher and a sign language psychologist, from 1999 to 2005 – a teacher-psychologist of the MOE Center for Psychological, Medical and Social Support (Saratov region). From 2001 to 2005, she taught psychological disciplines at the Pedagogical Institute of SSU, Saratov State Academy of Law, SarIPKiPRO, MPSU. From 2008 to 2011 – Vice-Rector for Work with students and Public Relations of the Academy of Social Management of the Moscow Region (ASOU), there – Associate Professor of the Department of General Psychology and Developmental Psychology. He has been working at MGPPU since 2009, as a full-time employee since 2011. Until 2015, as an associate professor of the department, as well as a senior researcher and head of the NIL of Juvenile Technologies, since 2016 – head of the department. Since its opening (June 2016), he has been the head of the Master’s program Evidence-based design and evaluation of programs in the field of social risk management in the field of childhood. Has experience in managing international and Russian grant projects.
From 2012 to 2017: Coordinator of the author’s group of the National Strategy for Action in the Interests of Children for 2012-17 (Strategic direction “Creation of a system for protecting and ensuring the rights and interests of children and child-friendly justice”). Expert in Monitoring the implementation of the National Strategy of Action in the Interests of Children. Member of interdepartmental working groups on the prevention of illegal behavior and neglect of minors: under the Government Commission on Juvenile Affairs and Protection of Their Rights, under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, etc. 2013-15 Expert of the International Open Grant competition “Orthodox Initiative”. 2014-2018. Expert of the Grant competition for teachers of the Master’s Degree Scholarship Program of the V. Potanin Foundation. 2015 – entered into the register of experts of MSUPE for conducting psychological and pedagogical expertise of information products in the specialty of Legal psychology. 2014. It is registered in the Federal Register of Experts of the RSCCE Research Institute: registration number 3498.
Total work experience: 32 years
Work experience in the specialty: 28 years
- research of factors contributing to the rejection of delinquent behavior
- development of juvenile delinquency prevention programs
- evidence-based approach in the design and management of social risks of childhood
- expertise and evaluation of technologies, socio-psychological practices, projects, programs and policies in the field of childhood
- restorative justice
- organization of international cooperation programs in the field of professional scientific and practical, cultural development and exchange, professional development, organization of training programs for students, teachers, specialists, etc.
- Introduction to the profession
- Design and examination of the educational environment
- Socio-psychological support of children and adolescents in difficult life and legally significant situations
- Psychological approaches to design and psychological assessment methods in the field of child protection
- Technologies for the development of competitive projects and submission of applications for state competitions
- Psychology of abnormal development
- Educational practice ”Management in Education” on interaction with participants of educational relations (with research and development) in module 2 of the Master’s degree program
- Final qualifying work
- Management of the preparation of students in the magistracy
information is coming soon