Psychology of Security in Education
Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Extreme Psychology, Department of Scientific Fundamentals of Extreme Psychology
Candidate of Psychological Sciences
Associate Professor, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Extreme Psychology
The program aims at mastering universal, general professional and professional competencies in the field of security psychology in education. It creates educational psychologists who ensure the psychological security of the educational environment and different subjects of educational relations (students, teachers, parents). The program focuses on different practices in various educational institutions (schools, colleges, universities, etc).
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- plan, develop and implement modern research programs to solve theoretical and practical problems of real professional activity in security psychology in education;
- determine the goals, objectives and methods of psychological examination of students, teachers and parents to identify risks and threats to the psychological security of the individual and the educational environment;
- develop and implement programs for psychological prevention of psychological security threads;
- carry out correctional and developmental work depending on risks and threats to the psychological security of subjects of educational relations;
- apply strategies and methods to ensure psychological, socio-psychological and information security of the individual and the educational environment.
After obtaining a master’s degree in psychological and pedagogical education and completing a two-year internship, you can work as an educational psychologist in:
- educational institutions of all types;
- divisions of educational management bodies at different levels;
- scientific institutions of security problems in the education system.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Management in education.
Module 3. Design and effectiveness assessment of programs in education and social sphere.
Module 4. Psychological security of an individual in educational environment.
Module 5. Psychological prevention for subjects of educational relations.
Module 6. Correctional and developmental work with subjects of educational relations.