Psychological Diagnostics and Prevention in Education
In cooperation with "Paisii Hilendarski" University of Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Psychology of Education, Pedagogical Psychology named after Professor V.A. Guruzhapov
Chair of the Department of Pedagogical Psychology named after Professor V.A. Guruzhapov, Candidate of Psychological Sciences
The program is aimed at training a highly professional specialist who is ready to solve the current needs of modern education.
The program was developed jointly with the Department of Psychology and Social Activities of the “Paisii Hilendarski” University of Plovdiv and involves an internship at a partner university, master’s thesis under the guidance of professors from both sides and the possibility of obtaining a diploma from a European university. The program is developed according to the modular principle, according to which the modules correspond to the generalized labor functions of the professional standard of a teacher psychologist (a psychologist in the field of education). The methodology for constructing an educational program is based on the ideas of cultural-historical, activity and system approaches, providing a problematic practice-oriented and project orientation of the educational process. When implementing the master’s program, modern achievements of practical psychology of education, accumulated by the Federation of Psychologists of Education. The program includes a theoretical part, practical exercises, research work, educational, industrial and pre-graduate practice, state final certification.
By the end of the program, you will have the skills:
- to create favorable psychological conditions in the school to ensure the educational process;
- to carry out the prevention of learning difficulties arising in the development of educational programs, in the field of general educational and universal educational activities, in the communicative sphere, in the field of social adaptation of students;
- to identify the psychological causes of educational difficulties and difficulties in the socialization of students of all levels of general education;
- to design and implement targeted programs of correctional and developmental work with children and teenagers;
- to design, together with the teacher, individual educational routes for students with considering their personal and other psychological characteristics.
Graduates of the program will be able to work in: schools, kindergartens, centers for the promotion of family education; psychological services of various departments; psychological-pedagogical and medical centers; family counseling; state and charitable organizations helping various categories of the population; institutions of social support of the population.
The master’s diploma of psychology in educational psychology also provides access to doctoral programs in psychology both locally and overseas.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Management in education.
Module 3. Design and expertise of the effectiveness of programs in education and the social sphere.
Module 4. Psychological prevention technologies in education.
Module 5. Psychological diagnostics and counseling in education.
Module 6. Correctional and developmental work with students.
Learn more (RUS)