Field of training
45.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Institute of Foreign Languages, Modern Communications and Management, Department of Theory and Practice of Management
Students learn the fundamentals of management and support of the educational environment:
- a psychological examination (assessment) of the comfort and safety of the educational environment of educational organizations;
- a development of own psychological, pedagogical and managerial projects for conflict-free educational environment;
- psychological diagnostics of the features of teachers and students that determine the choice of a behavior model in a conflict situation.
Among the objects of professional activities:
- psychological, pedagogical and social support of people in educational environment;
- personal development of students;
- health of students;
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- develop and implement the programs for computer testing;
- use the latest technologies for creating tests and processing their results;
- develop and apply specialized software;
- apply computer modeling and statistical analysis methods;
- develop and apply activities for reducing the conflict in the educational environment.
Graduates can work as a psychologist and an educational psychologist in organizations of education and science. You can choose the other field of professional activity if your education and acquired competencies meet the requirements of the employer.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Management in education.
Module 3. Design and effectiveness assessment of programs in education and social sphere.
Module 4. Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of ensuring a conflict-free educational environment.
Module 5. Management and innovations in educational organizations.
Module 6. Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of conflict prevention and resolution in educational environment.