Field of training
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Social Psychology, Department of Psychology of Management
Chair of the Department of Psychology of Management, Professor,
Candidate of Psychological Sciences
The educational program includes both theoretical and practical parts. Taken as a whole, they make it possible to train specialists who combine theoretical information, knowledge and sustainable skills of practical application. In the new economic conditions there is a distinct demand for professions in the field of interpersonal and intergroup interactions both within the organization and in its external environment. Concerning undergraduates who have been trained in this specialty have the opportunity to find a worthy place in labor market.
The master’s program trains heads of psychological support services, psychologists-coaches and business coaches, personnel managers, consultants on management and organizational development.
Students are taught the ability to develop and implement independent diagnostic, developmental, training, correctional programs aimed at socio-psychological support of organizational functioning and development; applied techniques of the work of an organizational psychologist in the analysis and resolution of managerial and organizational-psychological problems.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- develop and implement independent diagnostic, developmental, training, correctional programs aimed at socio-psychological support of organizational functioning and development;
- use the applied techniques of the work of an organizational psychologist in the analysis and resolution of managerial and organizational-psychological problems;
- exemine the socio-psychological development of groups of different types and profiles and the degree of mediation in them of interpersonal relations by the goals, content and tasks of joint activity;
- develop and conduct communicative trainings, trainings for team building and personal growth;
- master socio-psychological and psychological and acmeological methods of diagnosing and developing leadership potential, leadership style, improving the quality of management activities;
- master socio-psychological methods of diagnosing personnel in order to study the informal organizational culture, the psychological climate of the team, the level of cohesion, harmony, compatibility of personnel in working groups, conflict behavior of workers in groups;
- create psychological support for management teams, form, maintain and adjust the organizational culture of the enterprise;
- develop and optimize systems of motivational management of personnel work and evaluate their effectiveness.
Graduates of the master’s program can work in the areas of business, public and corporate governance, internal and external business consulting, corporate training, education, professional retraining and advanced training, group and individual consulting. The number of organizations in which a graduate can carry out professional activities includes government and commercial organizations of various types (including banks, enterprises, trading firms, political structures, scientific organizations, educational institutions, the media, psychological support services for the population, etc. )
Module 1. Theoretical studies.
Module 2. Research activities and methods of psychological research.
Module 3. Professional interaction.
Module 4. Organization as a social system.
Module 5. Socio-psychological problems of staff in the organization.
Module 6. Modern technologies for working with personnel in an organization.
Learn more about the curriculum via firstname.lastname@example.org