Neuropsychological Сorrection and Сounseling for Impaired Development
Field of training
2 years full-time / 2 years 3 months part-time
Mode of attendance
Full-time / part-time
Faculty of Clinical and Special Psychology, Department of Neuro- and Pathopsychology of Development
Chair of the Department of Neuro- and Pathopsychology of Development,
+7 (499) 975-56-29
The program aims at knowledge in neuropsychological diagnostics, counseling and correction of impaired mental development for a number of problems such as cognitive development difficulties (causing, for example, difficulties in school education in children; problems of cognitive decline in old age, etc.), normal and pathological aging, psychosomatic disorders, sensorimotor correction, neuropsychological rehabilitation, etc. Training allows you to form the skills of independent research and practical activities to solve complex problems in various social spheres and in various types of organizations.
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- conduct scientific research in neuropsychological counseling and correction;
- plan scientific research, carry out quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- prepare scientific publications based on the research results;
- develop models of neuropsychological diagnostics of neuropsychological health disorders;
- make psychodiagnostic conclusions and recommendations on their use in research and counseling;
- conduct neuropsychological counseling and correction when working with different categories of patients (clients).
You can work as a clinical psychologist in healthcare institutions, institutions of education and social aid, public organizations, research organizations and other various institutions providing psychological services. You may apply acquired knowledge and skills in psychodiagnostic (neuro- and pathopsychological), correctional and counseling work with persons with impaired development of any age.
Module 1. Theoretical module.
Module 2. Research activity and psychological research methods.
Module 3. Professional interaction.
Module 4. Fundamentals of neuropsychologist’s professional activity.
Curriculum also includes a practical training of 4 types.