|Program Title||Modern Strategies for Personnel Development|
|Field of training||44.04.02 Psychological and pedagogical education|
|Mode of attendance||Full-time|
|Delivered by||Faculty of Social Psychology, Department of Management Psychology|
|Contact person||Natalia Shishlоva|
+7 (495) 632-95-44
The educational program includes both theoretical and practical parts. Taken as a whole, they make it possible to train specialists who combine theoretical information, knowledge and sustainable skills of practical application. In the new economic conditions there is a distinct demand for professions in the field of interpersonal and intergroup interactions both within the organization and in its external environment. Concerning undergraduates who have been trained in this specialty have the opportunity to find a worthy place in labor market.
The master\’s program trains heads of psychological support services, psychologists-coaches and business coaches, personnel managers, consultants on management and organizational development.
Students are taught the ability to develop and implement independent diagnostic, developmental, training, correctional programs aimed at socio-psychological support of organizational functioning and development; applied techniques of the work of an organizational psychologist in the analysis and resolution of managerial and organizational-psychological problems.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
• determine the criteria for assessing personnel, systematizing and summarizing the results of the assessment;
• develop recommendations and provide feedback on the results of the assessment with staff and management;
• monitor the organization\’s needs for staff training and the creation of training programs;
• train staff and select adequate assessment procedures;
• consult on problems of self-knowledge, individual path of professional development, personal problems, issues of relationships in the team and other professional issues;
• consult the organization\’s personnel on the development of professional career plans, organize and conduct events to form a personnel reserve;
• design and implement organizational and methodological support for programs and activities for the development and socialization of students;
• conduct educational activities of subjects of educational relations, interdepartmental teams and vulnerable groups of the population.
|Career and further study opportunities|
Graduates of the master\’s program can work in the areas of business, public and corporate governance, internal and external business consulting, corporate training, education, professional retraining and advanced training, group and individual consulting. The number of organizations in which a graduate can carry out professional activities includes government and commercial organizations of various types (including banks, enterprises, trading firms, political structures, scientific organizations, educational institutions, the media, psychological support services for the population, etc. ).
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education
Module 2. Management in education
Module 3. Design and examination of the effectiveness of programs in education and the social sphere
Module 4. Personnel assessment technologies
Module 5. Staff training strategies and methods
Module 6. Consulting in an organization
Request for the full detailed curriculum: email@example.com