Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology,
Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law
+7 (965) 240 94 54
Address: Moscow, Sretenka str., 29, room 306
Academic degree: Candidate of Psychological Sciences
Academic title: associate professor
Education level: higher education, Kherson State Pedagogical Institute; postgraduate education, Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR
Direction of training and (or) specialty:
19.00.05 – Social Psychology;
19.00.06. – Legal and Forensic Psychology
Qualification: physics teacher, psychology teacher
Total work experience: 57 years
Work experience in the field: 44 years
Achievements and rewards:
- Winner of the XI National Professional Psychological Contest «Golden Psyche» in the nomination «Collective contribution to the development of the unified professional psychological community of Russia» (2009);
- G.I. Chelpanov Medal (2017);
- Nominee of the XXII National Professional Psychological Contest «Golden Psyche» in the nomination «Master class of the Year for psychologists» (2020);
- Mikhail Galkin-Vrasky Medal (Order of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia No. 736-ls dated 30.08.2021);
- More than 10 departmental awards, two state awards, including the medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree.
- Prevention of destructive behavior of convicts and staff in correctional institutions;
- Criminal subculture and its prevention;
- Psychological and pedagogical foundations of the organization of the functioning of the children’s home at correctional institutions;
- Psychology of management of bodies and institutions executing punishment;
- Organization of psychological services.
- Penitentiary psychology;
- Psychological practices in the work of a penitentiary psychologist;
- Organization of psychological services;
- Psychology of conflicts;
- Psychology of stress;
- Psychology of crisis situations.
Participation in editorial boards of scientific journals:
Member of the editorial board of the journals: «Applied Legal and Forensic Psychology», «Psychology and Law».
Around 258 publications in total.
Number of publications on elibrary.ru – 115
Number of publications in the RSCI – 103
The number of publications included in the core of the RSCI – 21
The Hirsch index for publications in the RSCI – 14
More information is coming soon