international associations & professional communities memberships
The implementation of international relations is an important tool for ensuring the quality of education and its compliance with international standards. This work is carried out within the framework of cooperation with foreign universities, organizations and associations, the implementation of international educational programs and projects, conducting joint research activities, organizing scientific and practical seminars and conferences, the exchange of teaching staff and the development of student mobility.
Main directions of international cooperation
- internationalization of Russian psychological and pedagogical education;
- export of educational services;
- creating conditions for academic mobility;
- development of network cooperation of universities at the institutional, regional and international levels;
- creating a positive image of Russia in the international scientific and educational space.
- fulfills over 50 international agreements with foreign universities and research organizations;
- provides training to over 130 foreign students from near and far abroad;
- implements international educational programs with foreign universities, including dual degree programs;
- develops academic exchange programs for students, teachers and administrative staff together with partner universities in Europe and Asia (Erasmus+ program, etc.)