The first faculty in Russia specializing in the training of social psychologists.
Social psychologists study human behavior in society: how we perceive other people and influence them. Unlike sociologists, social psychologists mainly consider internal rather than external aspects that determine human behavior in different social situations. They are interested in such important social phenomena as group behavior, leadership, conflicts and social perception.
Specialists in this field are needed in various fields — from internal corporate management to the prevention of xenophobia.
- Pioneer of social psychology in Russia
- Publication of the "Social Psychology and Society" Journal
- Department of Theoretical Fundamentals of Social Psychology
- Department of Management Psychology
- Department of Social Psychology of Development
- Department of Ethnopsychology and Psychological Problems of Multicultural Education
— Psychology and Pedagogy of Creativity (b)
— Modern Social Psychology (b)
— Modern Techniques in Psychological Practice (m)
— Traffic Psychology (m)
— Socio-Psychological Counseling (m)
— Practical Ethnopsychology (m)
— Organizational Psychology (m)
— Psychology of the East (m)
— Social Psychology (m)
— Social Psychology in Real and Virtual Space (m)
— Social Psychology, Political and Economic Psychology (d)
More descriptions are coming soon, keep in touch!
Head of the Department of Ethnopsychology and problems of multicultural Education
Head of the Department of Social Psychology of Development, Professor, Editor-in-Chief of the “Social Psychology and Society” Journal
More information is coming soon
- Moscow, Sretenka str., 29, room 207 (Dean's Office), room 401 (Departments)
- Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2A, building 3, room 212, 213, 214 (Dean's Office)
Work hours: Mon.-Fri., 10:00-18:00
+7 (495) 632-95-44 (Dean's Office on Sretenka Street, Departments)
+7 (499) 244-07-08 (Dean's Office on Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya).