The oldest faculty of the university, training specialists for more than 20 years: kindergarten and primary school teachers, psychologists for education and social protection.
The faculty spreads successful work practices, improves the qualifications of psychologists, kindergarten and school teachers, and creates new professional standards. The faculty's projects are regularly supported by the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Moscow Department of Education.
- Participation in the development of Russian education
- Intensive practical training of students in social organizations in Moscow
- Academic mobility with the Paisii Hilendarski University of Plovdiv (Bulgaria) and the Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Department of Pedagogical Psychology named after Professor V.A. Guruzhapov
- Department of Developmental Psychology named after Professor L.F. Obukhova
- Departmеnt of Preschool Pedagogy and Psychology
— Developmental Psychology (m)
— Play and Childhood (m)
— Age Psychology (d)
— Theory and Methodology of Education and Upbringing (d)
More descriptions are coming soon, keep in touch!
- Moscow, Sretenka str., 29, room 206 (Dean's Office), room 312 (Departments).
- Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2 A, room 306a (Dean's Office).
Visiting hours: Mon. - Fri., 10.00 – 16.30
- Sretenka str., 29
+7 (495) 632-90-66 – Dean's Office and departments, room 206 and 312
+7 (495) 632-99-59 – Office of master's and doctorate studies, room 217
- Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2A
+7 (499) 244-07-06 – Bachelor's degree office (full-time department), room 306a
+7 (499) 256-69-27 – Bachelor's degree office (extramural department), room 312a, 313a