Legal psychology studies the behavior of people who have encountered the law enforcement system in various circumstances.
Legal psychologists conduct psychological examinations of the accused, investigate the psychology of witness testimony, develop rational methods of interaction with victims. They do everything necessary so that lawyers can understand the subtleties of human behavior.
In addition, experts in the field of correctional psychology help employees of prisons, colonies
and other institutions cope with the psychological stresses that are inevitable in working with convicts.
- Unique for Russia master's program "Legal Psychology: Forensic Practice";
- Working with the Mind Reader (technology of computer psychosemantic analysis) and a polygraph;
- Practical training at the institutions related to the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Russia, etc.
- Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law;
- Department of Clinical and Forensic Psychology;
- Department of Mediation in the Social Sphere;
- Laboratory of educational training.
— Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Psychology of Security (d)
More descriptions are coming soon, keep in touch!
Member of the MSUPE Academic Council,
Chairman of the Educational and Methodological
Council, Professor of the Department of Clinical and Forensic Psychology…
Head of the Department of Clinical and Forensic Psychology
Head of the Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law,
more information is coming soon
Dean's Office and Departments Representatives
127051, Moscow, Sretenka str., 29, room 306, +7 (495) 632-99-97
Laboratory of Educational Training
123290, Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2А, b. 3, room 305, +7 (499) 256-60-55
123290, Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2А, b. 3, +7 (499) 259-01-94