The faculty teaches to provide psychological and pedagogical aid to people with disabilities, as well as their families and close people. A graduate is able to work in completely different conditions: in the system of healthcare, special and inclusive education, social protection and others.
- Research at the Center for Neurocognitive Research of MSUPE
- Cooperation with the Resource Center for Organization of Comprehensive Support to Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Publication of the "Clinical and Special Psychology" Journal
- Department of Special Psychology and Rehabilitation
- Department of Neuro- and Pathopsychology of Development
- Department of Special (Defectological) Education
- Department of Differential Psychology and Psychophysiology
- 2 laboratories of educational training
— Clinical Psychology of Development (m)
More descriptions are coming soon, keep in touch!
Address: Moscow, Shelepikhinskaya naberezhnaya, 2A, building 3, room 301 (Dean's office)
+7 (499) 244-07-15 (Dean's Office)
+7 (495) 623-17-93
+7 (985) 535-38-05 (Faculty Admissions)
Work hours: Mon.–Fri., 10:00-18:00