Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology; Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law
Program in partnership with the Association of Program and Policy Evaluation Specialists and the Center for Evidence-Based Social Design of MSUPE.
The program is aimed at:
- organizing effective and evidence-based project activities in the field of social risk management in childhood;
- project development and evaluation;
- evidence-based applied research in the social sphere.
At the end of the program graduates will be able to:
- develop projects and programs;
- develop systems for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of created and existing projects and programs;
- develop fundraising and marketing strategies, make business plans
and much more.
Program trains representatives of socially-oriented helping professions as specialists in the field of prevention and overcoming social risks in childhood. Namely, specialists working in services of education, the social sphere, the healthcare, public and municipal administration, as well as specialists for non-profit organizations working in the field of assistance to children, adolescents and families, etc.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Management in education.
Module 3. Design and effectiveness assessment of programs in education and social sphere.
Module 4. Modern techniques of social risk management in childhood.
Module 5. Evidence-based approach to substantiation and evaluation of social practices in childhood.
Module 6. System of ensuring the sustainable development of social projects and initiatives.