Psychology of Education
Faculty of Psychology of Education, Department of Pedagogical Psychology named after Professor V. Guruzhapov
Supervisor of the master's degree program "Pedagogy and Psychology of Upbringing"
+7 (495) 632-90-66
- Education level: higher education, specialist degree.
Qualification: teacher of pedagogy and psychology of the school pedagogical college and methodologist of primary education.
Direction of training and (or) specialty: pedagogy and psychology (school).
Academic degree: Doctor of Psychological Sciences
Academic title: Professor
Advanced training and (or) professional retraining:
- “Electronic information and educational environment. The main structural elements and use in the educational process in accordance with the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard” (72 hours, 2017);
- “Providing first aid to students by teaching staff of an educational organization” (72 hours, 2017);
- “Education and upbringing of children with severe and multiple developmental disabilities”, (250 hours, 2017);
- “Techniques of inclusive education in higher education (with partial application of distance learning technologies and e-learning” (72 hours, MSUPE, 2018);
- “Organization of distance learning in Cisco Webex Meetings” (16 hours, MSUPE, 2021).
Total experience: 40 years
Work experience in the field: 40 years
- Educational psychology
- Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of the organization of educational activities of students (with a workshop).
- Workshop on planning and conducting psychological and pedagogical research
- Scientific and methodological seminar “Methodological apparatus of research in education” (based on the topics of master’s studies)
- Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of project and expert activity in education and the social sphere
- General and experimental pedagogy
- General psychology of education
- Personal and professional self-determination of a teacher in developing education
- Research interests: psychological anthropology; psychology of education
Grants and competitions:
State contract dated 03/24/2020 No. 03.D45.11.0001 (Ministry of Education of Russia). “Development and testing of the target model of the system of prevention and correction of learning difficulties in students with the corresponding risks of adverse social conditions.” Project manager: M. Safronova.
Participation in editorial boards of scientific journals: member of the editorial board of the journal “Standards and Monitoring of Education”.
Information is coming soon