Emergency Psychological Aid to Children and Parents in the Education System
Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
Faculty of Extreme Psychology, Department of Scientific Fundamentals of Extreme Psychology
Candidate of Psychological Sciences
The program prepares for the study of risks and threats of family relations in order to provide psychological support to students experiencing difficulties in mastering educational programs, developing and implementing programs of psychological and pedagogical support for children and parents.
Specialists are being trained in providing psychological support to students from problem families experiencing difficulties in mastering educational programs, providing psychological support, increasing psychological stability, resilience and resistance to negative influences. The program is focused on passing various types of practice in specialized educational organizations (cadet and Suvorov schools, colleges, military universities).
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- use theoretical knowledge applying a wide range of systemic therapeutic techniques;
- analyze the impact of socio-cultural situation on the process of development and education;
- carry out psychological and pedagogical support of the educational process in educational institutions of general, professional and additional education;
- apply theoretical knowledge in psychology and research when working with a problem family;
- organize and provide psychological services to people of different ages and social groups.
After obtaining a master’s degree in psychological and pedagogical education, you can work as an educational psychologist in educational institutions of all types, divisions of educational management bodies and scientific organizations involved in the development of family and childhood problems.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Management in education.
Module 3. Design and effectiveness assessment of programs in education and social sphere.
Module 4. Psychological diagnostics and counseling of troubled family.
Module 5. Psychological prevention in the sphere of family relationships.
Module 6. Psycho-pedagogical correction and rehabilitation of students from troubled families.