Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology
Faculty of Legal and Forensic Psychology,
Department of Legal and Forensic Psychology, and Law
Psychologist of the Faculty's Educational Training Laboratory, Teacher
+7 (499) 256-60-55
- Child psychology
- Psychology of education
Direction of training and (or) the specialty: 2002, practical psychologist, teacher of psychology
Data on professional development and (or) professional retraining:
- 2009, advanced training “Psychological counseling (theory and practice)”, 168 h.
- 2013, “Psychoprophylaxis of professional burnout of teachers and psychologists”, 18 h.
- 2015, Advanced training “Neuropsychology of childhood. Method of substitution ontogenesis”, 72 h.
- 2018-2019, Specialization “Sand therapy and other art methods from the perspective of the gestalt approach”, 180 h.
- 2019, Russian-Finnish experimental research project “Approbation, adaptation and implementation of programs for the formation of social skills in preschool children and primary school students”, 36 h.
- 2015, 2017, 2018, social and psychological training program Discovery
Total work experience: 20 years