and Activity-Based Approach in Education
Field of training
44.04.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education
Mode of attendance
UNESCO Department of Cultural-Historical Psychology
Doctor of Psychology,
MSUPE President, Head of the Department,
Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, President of the Federation of Educational Psychologists of Russia
The program trains unique highly qualified specialists who are not only familiar with the basic principles and practices of scientific research in the field of education, but also able to provide high-quality psychological and pedagogical assistance for modern institutions. The program focuses on building individual practice-oriented activities in educational institutions of preschool and general education, psychological, medical and social centers, etc. Another distinctive feature of the program is its orientation to the ideas and methods of cultural-historical psychology and activity-based approach. Due to this, future specialists will be able to participate widely in interdisciplinary international studies of education and the social sphere.
By the end of the program students will be able to:
- know and analyze fundamental classical and modern studies on the cultural-historical tradition in pedagogy and psychology;
- master the methods of specific psychological and pedagogical research in cultural-historical psychology and activity-based approach;
- use the effective means of scientific analysis and integrate the theory of cultural-historical psychology and the activity-based approach into their professional activities;
- apply activity-based methods of designing various spheres of social practice.
- carry out psychodiagnostic and psychocorrective work with various categories of students, taking into account their individual needs.
- carry out the design and examination of educational programs, programs of social, psychological, pedagogical support of children, implemented at various levels of education and social sphere.
Graduates will be able to work in
- educational institutions;
- research institutes and laboratories conducting all-Russian and international research on education and social issues;
- psychological services of various departments;
- medical, psychological and pedagogical institutions;
- charity institutions and others.
Module 1. Research and forecasting in education.
Module 2. Activity-based approach in the study of issues of education and social sphere.
Module 3. Scientific support of developing and correctional educational practices.
Module 4. Developing and correctional educational and social practices.
Module 5. Methodological support of psychological and pedagogical activity in the system of developing education.