Institute of Foreign Languages, Modern Communications and Management
Institute of Foreign Languages, Modern Communications and Management, Department of Philosophy and Humanities
Academic degree: Doctor of Historical Sciences (07.00.03 General History, 2014)
Education level: higher education, Moscow Pedagogical State University (2002)
Field of training and (or) specialty: History Qualification: History Teacher
Professional development and (or) professional retraining:
- “The publication process in detail”, September 25, 2018 – 18 hours;
- “Organization of distance learning in Cisco Webex Meeting”, 22.12.2020–14.01.2021 – 16 hours.
List of certificates of completion of courses and participation in events:
- University of Edinburgh, course “Introduction to Philosophy”, 04/24/2020, coursera.org/verify/UCJNA9ED3H3X
- University of California, Santa Cruz, course “Russian History: from Lenin to Putin”, 04/27/2020, coursera.org/verify/HAENMJKVQE4X .
- University of Virginia, course “The Modern World, Part One: Global History from 1760 to 1910”, 05/15/2020, coursera.org/verify/EEL6PZBZJF87 .
- University of Virginia, course “The Modern World, Part Two: Global History since 1910”, 06/28/2020, coursera.org/verify/Z2MKNUWL5HU9 .
- International Conference “Russian Academic And Cultural Luminaries
- And Their Worldwide Legacy”, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Miklukho-Maklay Foundation,
- Webinar “Author, editors, reviewers: conflicts and ways to solve them”, RANEPA, Timped Ltd, 05/18/2020.
- Online seminar “Ethics of scientific publications and tools for improving their quality: Web of Science and Anti-Plagiarism”, Clarivate Analytics | Anti-Plagiarism, 04/24/2020.
- Webinar “HENRI’s Ethics Council: How does it work? What does it do and for what?”, Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers, Moscow, 05/20/2020.
- Webinar “Open Science and Open Access: Objective necessity and new reality in a pandemic situation”, NEICON, Open Science Project, 05/27/2020.
- Webinar “Building ourselves: practical aspects of the implementation of open repositories in Russia and the world”, NEICON, Open Science project, 05/28/2020.
- Webinar “Methods of correct use of the Anti-plagiarism system in universities”, Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers, Moscow, 05/28/2020
- Webinar “A new stage in the development of scientific communication”, NEICON, Open Science project, 05/29/2020.
- Webinar “Neicon Journal Selection: Maximize your career potential”, Charlesworth Knowledge / Neicon, 4.06.2020.
- Master class-webinar Digital Science master class webinar “Start editing articles professionally in English with Writefull today”, Digital Science/ Writefull, 06/19/2020.
- Master class-webinar Digital Science master class webinar “Define the publishing strategy of the publishing house and create a wide network of interaction with authors and reviewers around the world using Dimensions”, Dimensions, 06/25/2020.
- Practical seminar on the Scival analytical system (Introduction) at the Moscow State Psychological and Pedagogical University, Elsevier, 2.07.2020
Total work experience: 23 years
Work experience in the field: 21 years
- History and historiography of Southeast Asia, the Ancient East, Russia
- Theory of historical cognition
Taught disciplines: History
Publications: more than 200
Information is coming soon