All-Russian Network Forum with International Participation
\”National Strategy for Action on Children: Towards the Decade of Childhood\”
13 – 14 November, 2017
November 13, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm (Moscow time)
November 14, 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm (Moscow time)
Moscow State University of Psychology & Education
Elena and Gennady Timchenko Charitable Foundation
Charitable Foundation of Social Orphanhood Prevention
Charitable Foundation «Arithmetic of good»
The Forum is held with the participation of the Federal Agencies of the Russian Federation and with the support of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation, the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation.
The Forum is aimed at the evaluation of the results and determination of the perspectives for the National Strategy for Action on Children in the framework of the Decade of Childhood.
The primary Forum objectives:
presentation and discussion of the best domestic and international social practices, interagency models of work in the field of childhood and social infrastructure for vulnerable children;
discussion of the main results of implementation and perspective objectives of the National Strategy for Action on Children.
On the first day of the Forum (November 13, 2017) discussion panels with participation of the Russian Federation public authorities and international experts are planned.
Discussion panels subject areas are the following:
• Social and educational inclusion of disabled children and children with special needs;
• The right of the child to live in a blood family. Deinstitutionalization of orphans and children left without parental care;
• The present and future of gifted children;
• Voice of the child – taking into account the child\’s opinion during making decisions affecting his interests;
• Children in conflict with the law. Prevention of abuse and violence;
• Professional staff for children;
• Modern social infrastructure of childhood: what do children need for the development?
On the second day of the Forum (November 14, 2017) plenary session is planned.
Plenary session will include:
• talks of representatives of the Federal Governmental authorities of the Russian Federation;
• reports of Russian and foreign experts in the field of childhood;
• official presentation and discussion of the results of the Forum\’s discussion panels.
The target Forum audience:
representatives of the executive agencies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, specialists in the field of childhood, representatives of professional education, operators of regional strategies for children, Russian and foreign experts, representatives of socially-oriented non-profit organizations and the business community.
Registration of the Forum participants will be open until November 3, 2017 on the website мониторингнсид.рф.
You can find the Forum program and other necessary information on the website мониторингнсид.рф.
Travel & accommodation costs should be covered by participants themselves.
Contact information of the organizing committee:
tel.: +7 (495) 642-41-30; +7 (495) 625-42-47; +7 (909) 966-55-37